Welcome to Luke's Link-the industry leader in Solving Steering problems in the Dodge Ram 2nd & 3rd Generation trucks.
Dodge trucks have a steering problem that cause the truck to wander or drift while driving down the road. If not corrected, it will develop into what is know as the "Death Wobble or violent shake when hitting a bump". This is caused by a loose track bar and or tie rod ends. Why pay for the full bar when just the ends wear out. Replacing the track bar is not only expensive but will only temporarily solve the problem. Luke's Link has the solution. For the 2003-2007.5, We offer the Upgraded Polyuerthane Bushings to replace the stock rubber bushings. These are sold in sets, one for each end. No reason to buy the Bar when all you need are the ends. This will tighten up the steering and keep you straight down the road.
For the 1994-2002, We offer the Luke's Link Track bar kit. This kit converts your weak ball joint end to a fully adjustable end that is guaranteed to never wear out and keep your truck driving straight down the road. .This kit is greaseable and fully adjustable if it ever gets a little loose by adding a shim. This is not a temporary solution, it is a lifetime solution. Luke's Link is designed to work on the track bar as well as any of the 4 tie rod ends on your truck from 1994-2007.5. It will also work on all Jeep Track bars as well on Ford Tie rod ends from 1980-1997. Luke's Link offers a lifetime guarantee on all our products. Take a look at our purchase page to see the different products we offer and see how to save when purchasing more.
To See if your track bar or tie rod ends are worn, Do the following test.
1. With truck on ground and wheels pointed forward, unlock steering wheel with key, do not start truck as you do not want power steering helping.
2. Have person rock steering wheel in both directions repeatedly(Hard). You can check for movement in the upper and lower ends of track bar as well as any of the 4 tie rod ends. You do not want to see any movement up and down.
3. If you see any movement up and down in any of these joints, they are worn and will be causing problems with your steering. They will need to be replaced.
To order or for more information,call us at 1-800-962-4090, anytime.
Why Luke’s Link?
• 28 Years of Proven Quality - Thousands of Satisfied Customers – Worldwide
• Cost Savings-Don’t spend 1,000.00 replacing tie rod ends and new track bar. For a fraction of cost, fix what needs fixing.
• Ability to make adjustments-Throughout years, parts do wear down, with Luke’s Link, you can make adjustments to provide that like new feeling instead of dealing with loose steering.
• Ability to replace parts- If parts every do wear, just give us a call.
• Over 25 Years of Field Testing
• Versatile Products for Dodge, Jeep, and Ford Trucks
• Installation Can Be Completed in Less than 50 minutes – Using Only a Few Hand Tools
• Heavy-Duty Ductile Iron – Rated to 40,000 psi – No Welding Required
• Once Installed - Luke’s Link is Designed to Solve Tracking Problems for the Life of your Truck
• Every Product Comes With a Full-Guarantee!
• Every Kit Comes with Full Detailed – Easy to Read Instructions
• Same Day/Expedited Shipping Available
• Luke’s Link are sold worldwide and shipping is available anywhere.
Toll Free 1-800-962-4090
Most Major Credit Cards Accepted as well as Paypal.
PO BOX 466
La Junta CO 81050
Questions, Email to: